The Money Basics playlist includes nine interactive courses covering financial essentials like Checking Accounts, Budgeting, Savings, and Taxes.
Each interactive course takes about five minutes to complete but you can go at your own pace. As you make your way through the courses, you’ll see a checkmark next to the ones you’ve completed. You can return at your convenience to pick up where you left off or review any completed courses.
Money Basics Playlist:
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- How Checking Accounts Work
- Overdrafts and How To Avoid Them
- How To Achieve Savings Goals
- How Taxes Impact Your Paycheck
- Budgeting Tool
- Benefits and Costs of Prepaid Cards
- Identity Theft Protection
- Understanding Mobile Payments