SAVINGS & CDS
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a special type of savings account that offers higher rates than traditional savings or Money Market accounts based on the term, which ranges from 3 months to 5 years. Open a CD with as little as $500. You are restricted from withdrawing funds prior to the term date without incurring a penalty.
CDs are great solutions for people who want to earn top interest rates and don’t require the flexibility to withdraw funds at any time.
A feature-rich savings account is a great way to start enjoying the benefits of WCU membership!
- Establishes your WCU membership
- Pays interest above the Maryland Average*
- Great account to build savings: Set up automatic transfers to quickly and easily grow your savings over time.
- Withdraw or transfer funds to/from other WCU accounts at any time without penalty**
- Hold multiple Savings Accounts—open a different account for each of your savings goals. As many as you want.
Custodial accounts available at a WCU branch.